Member Partnership Benefits
Your Partnership Benefits
- Directory - Your business listed in multiple categories in the Official Community Profile & Membership Directory
- Social Media – We share member’s Facebook and Twitter posts
- Free Story – Provide a story about your business for our monthly newsletter
- Free E-Blast – We will send your business or event announcement or advertisement digitally to all our members
- Advertisements – Available in the Official Community Profile & Membership Directory, monthly newsletter and website
- Referrals – Each year the Chamber makes thousands of referrals to its members
- Discounts – Discounts from other members, a NEW MEMBER FREE Business Story in The Laker/Lutz News (any zones, total circulation 44,800) and much more
- Community Updates – Timely community and business updates
- Leadership – You are eligible to participate in leadership roles in committees or the Board of Directors
- Website – Member Portal
Networking Opportunities Await....
- Monthly Business Breakfast is 12 times a year. Early risers network and hear educational presentations.
- Ribbon Cuttings are social events that allow you to celebrate with other business owners at their location.
- Festivals & Events include the Annual Kumquat Festival®, Dade City Christmas Parade, Annual Joe Kiefer Golf Tournament and more,. Be involved as a named sponsor or a committee member.
Your benefits grow with your participation. Don't Wait You are only a few clicks away from the benefits. Partnership Membership Application
John Moors, Executive Director email@example.com
Melody Floyd, Senior Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Jo Uber, Administrative Assistant email@example.com
Contact us today
Annual Membership last 365 days from your enrollment date, giving you time to participate in all that your Chamber offers.
Our employee-based rates provide affordable membership for small businesses and start-ups. Fees are determined by the number of full-time employees.
Individuals are encouraged to apply and use chamber resources for personal development.
National research* shows that small businesses gain with their local chamber membership.