Member Partnership Benefits
Your Partnership Benefits
- Directory - Your business listed in multiple categories in the Official Community Profile & Membership Directory
- Social Media – We share member’s Facebook and Twitter posts
- Free Story – Provide a story about your business for our monthly newsletter
- Free E-Blast – We will send your business or event announcement or advertisement digitally to all our members
- Advertisements – Available in the Official Community Profile & Membership Directory, monthly newsletter and website
- Referrals – Each year the Chamber makes thousands of referrals to its members
- Discounts – Discounts from other members, a NEW MEMBER FREE Business Story in The Laker/Lutz News (any zones, total circulation 44,800) and much more
- Community Updates – Timely community and business updates
- Leadership – You are eligible to participate in leadership roles in committees or the Board of Directors
- Website – Member Portal
Networking Opportunities Await....
- Monthly Business Breakfast is 12 times a year. Early risers network and hear educational presentations.
- Ribbon Cuttings are social events that allow you to celebrate with other business owners at their location.
- Festivals & Events include the Annual Kumquat Festival®, Dade City Christmas Parade, Annual Joe Kiefer Golf Tournament and more,. Be involved as a named sponsor or a committee member.
Your benefits grow with your participation. Don't Wait You are only a few clicks away from the benefits. Partnership Membership Application
John Moors, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Melody Floyd, Senior Administrative Assistant email@example.com
Jo Uber, Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today
With the recent cancellations of so many Events, please contact the event directly to make sure it is still scheduled. Thank you.
Annual Membership last 365 days from your enrollment date, giving you time to participate in all that your Chamber offers.
Our employee-based rates provide affordable membership for small businesses and start-ups. Fees are determined by the number of full-time employees.
Individuals are encouraged to apply and use chamber resources for personal development.
National research* shows that small businesses gain with their local chamber membership.