Annual Kumquat Festival® in
"Historic Downtown Dade City"
Eastern Pasco County's, Biggest Most Distinctive Event
January 25, 2020 • 9am-5pm
Vendors click here to apply - You need to Print Instructions, follow carefully to make sure your application process is complete
- visit our Sponsor's booths and say thank you for all of their support - they also have great info or items you don't want to miss
- looking to get healthier? our Sponsors in the Health & Wellness section are there to help
- looking for that perfect item or just shopping until you drop? see what all of our vendors are offering
- want to try kumquat pie, kumquats or other items? you can see which vendor has it
- hungry or thirsty? see what all of our food vendors are selling
- need help or have questions? visit our info booths (also find atm's & comfort stations)
- forget what Park and Ride you came in on? don't worry you'll never get lost
- bring the kids to enjoy the Kid's Corral activities
- check out the Car & Truck Show
- get in touch with the vendors after the festival - map will stay live until fall of 2019
- 2020 Kumquat Festival Entertainment (coming mid Dec 2019)
- 2020 Kumquat Festival Quilt Challenge (coming soon)
- 2020 Guide to Enjoying the Festival
- 2020 Kumquat Growers Open House & Tours
- 2020 Festival Car & Truck Show Flyer (coming soon)
- Visit Dade City - Dade City Merchan'ts Video
- The Greater Dade City Chamber of Commerce YouTube Channel (see videos of Dade City & the Kumquat Festival)
Come and enjoy the unique, quaint and family fun of "old Florida" during our Annual Kumquat Festival® in historic downtown Dade City - it's one of a kind!!!
The Greater Dade City Chamber of Commerce has established a flagship event that celebrates everything that makes the Dade City area unique, while encouraging visitors to participate in the fun! Since the nearby town of St. Joseph was already known as the Kumquat Capital of the World, the Chamber of Commerce decided that this little fruit with a funny name could be the focus of an annual festival.
As many as 35,000 people attend our one day event every year, with over 400 vendors and 30 sponsors participating, filling our historic Downtown core. Here, visitors can enjoy all kinds of tasty kumquat treats, from kumquat pie to kumquat cookies, smoothies, ice cream, marmalade, and even kumquat salsa.
Dade City's Annual Kumquat Festival®, held the Last Saturday in January each year, (Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 9am to 5pm) has become extremely popular for its homegrown, family-friendly entertainment. Visitors can listen to local entertainment, get their face painted, look at antique cars, and shop for arts and crafts.
Fun Activities to SEE & DO at the festival include:Arts & Crafts, Delicious Food (from our local restaurants, food vendors and food trucks), Car & Truck Show, Health & Wellness Area, Live Local Entertainment, Farmer's Market, Kumquat Kids Corral, Kumquats, Kumquat Pie & Products, Quilt Challenge and our wonderful Sponsors.
Admission is FREE, transportation from two satellite parking areas is FREE, city owned public parking downtown is FREE and the experience of a unique, authentic and fun filled festival is unforgettable.
Directions to Dade City
— From Interstate 75 — east on Highway 52 to Downtown Dade City (on Festival Day - free satellite parking at the Pasco Fairgrounds on US Highway 52 coming into Dade City, free shuttle to the Festival)
— From US Highway 301 — north or south follow into Downtown Dade City (on Festival Day - free satellite parking across from Jarrett Ford, free shuttle to the Festival)
Come and join us — for more information call our Chamber at 352-567-3769
Leading up to Festival Day
Leading up to Festival Day -
Kicking off the Festival Month is the first Friday evening of January is "First Friday" in Downtown with the shops and restaurants open and special entertainment, the first Saturday of January the "Dade City Cruise-In" featuring hundreds of cool cars, thousands of attendees, great food and Downtown Dade City shopping.
During the week of the Festival, Kumquat Growers host an Open House (Thursday and Friday prior to the festival) with grove and packing house tours (visit www.kumquatgrowers.com for times and more information) - all part of the festivities that round out our Kumquat Festival month.
Many of our visitors come back after the Festival to see the Historic Courthouse and experience more of everything there is to enjoy in Downtown Dade City. Check out all of the information under our "Visitor Center" tab including our Shopping & Dining Guide under Shopping or Dining.
Thank you to our Jammin Kumquat Sponsors
Thank you to our Generous Little Gem Sponsors