Annual Kumquat Festival® in
"Historic Downtown Dade City"
Eastern Pasco County's, Biggest Most Distinctive Event
Jan 29, 2022 • 9am-5pm (the Last Sat in Jan)
Vendors application online process at our WEB APP KumquatFestival.org
You will need to read and follow carefully the instructions, make sure your application process is complete (Incomplete Applications will not be accepted).
ATTENDEES Explore our 2023 Live Map at KumquatFestival.org to:
- visit our Sponsor's booths and say thank you for all of their support - they also have great info or items you don't want to miss
- looking for that perfect item or just shopping until you drop? see what all of our vendors are offering
- want to try kumquat pie, kumquats or other items? see which vendor has it
- hungry or thirsty? search our food vendors, see food list and prices
- need help or have questions? visit our info booth (also find ATM's & comfort stations)
- bring the kids to enjoy the Kid's Corral activities
- check out the Car & Truck Show
- get in touch with the vendors after the festival - map will stay live until Mid June of 2023
- We will continue to follow the current CDC Guidelines
- 2023 Kumquat Festival Quilt Challenge displayed at the Historic Courthouse
- 2023 Guide to Enjoying the Festival
- 2023 Festival Car & Truck Show Flyer
- The Greater Dade City Chamber of Commerce YouTube Channel (see videos of Dade City & the Kumquat Festival)
Come and enjoy the unique, quaint and family fun of "old Florida" during our Annual Kumquat Festival® in historic downtown Dade City - it's one of a kind!!!
The Greater Dade City Chamber of Commerce has established a flagship event that celebrates everything that makes the Dade City area unique, while encouraging visitors to participate in the fun! Since the nearby town of St. Joseph was already known as the Kumquat Capital of the World, the Chamber of Commerce decided that this little fruit with a funny name could be the focus of an annual festival.
Thousands of people attend our one day event every year, with over 300 vendors and sponsors participating, filling our historic Downtown core. Here, visitors can enjoy all kinds of tasty kumquat treats, from kumquat pie to kumquat cookies, smoothies, ice cream, marmalade, and even kumquat salsa.
Dade City's Annual Kumquat Festival®, will be held Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 9am to 5pm (the Last Saturday in January). It has become extremely popular for its homegrown, family-friendly entertainment. Visitors can look at antique cars, shop for arts and crafts so they can find that perfect item and enjoy delicious food.
Fun Activities to SEE & DO at the festival include: Arts & Crafts, Delicious Food (from our local restaurants, food vendors and food trucks), Car & Truck Show, Farmer's Market Vendors, Kumquat Kids Corral, Kumquats, Kumquat Pie & Products, Quilt Challenge and our wonderful Sponsors.
Admission is FREE, city owned public parking downtown is FREE and the experience of a unique, authentic and fun filled festival is unforgettable.
Directions to Dade City
— From Interstate 75 — east on Highway 52 toward Downtown Dade City
— From US Highway 301 — north or south follow toward Downtown Dade City
Come and join us — for more information call our Chamber at 352-567-3769
Leading up to Festival Day
Leading up to Festival Day -
The first Saturday of January is Dade City Cruise-In in Downtown with the shops and restaurants open so you can enjoy great food and Downtown Dade City shopping.
Many of our visitors come back after the Festival to see the Historic Courthouse and experience more of everything there is to enjoy in Downtown Dade City. Check out all of the information under our "Visitor Center" tab including our Shopping & Dining Guide under Shopping or Dining.