The Chamber publishes these events on our Event Calendar as a service for our members and community based on information that is provided to us.
The information submitted to the Chamber belongs to the author and does not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the Chamber.
Scarecrow Festival 2021
Build your own scarecrow, music, vendors, food and fun family event.
- Sphere's Bubble Show featuring Blaise and his bubble magic (as seen on America's Got Talent and Channel 6 Orlando) with shows at 11am & 1pm
- Soccer Collies shows Every Hour starting at 9:45am
- Skunk Rescue will have skunks
- Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Painting
- Learn how to grow your own pumpkin from seeds
- Pumpkin Pie Recipes
- Costume Contest with prizes for ages Under 5, 5-12 years, 13 years and up at 10:30am & 2:30pm
- Free Family Photos
- Games with prizes
- Children's arts and crafts (make and take home)
- Live Entertainment
- Food Trucks
- Petting Zoo
- Model Trains
- Blacksmith Demonstrations
- Traditional Craft Demonstrations
- Docents inside buildings in time period dress ready to educate
- Pony Rides
- Museum Concessions offering Burgers, Hot Dogs, Grilled Chicken Sandwich and more
Vendors: applications are due as soon as possible but no later than 10 days prior to event with Limited 10'x12' spaces.
More information coming soon.
Now accepting vendors: Online form and information
https://forms.gle/PmAyDJ4Et7ZHQQJo9 or https://www.pioneerfloridamuseum.org/
Vendor fees are $45 for regular vendors, $65 for food trucks or food vendors, $20 extra for electricity. Spaces are 10'x12'
WE ALREADY HAVE LULAROE, KETTLE CORN, SCENTSY, PAPARAZZI, COLOR STREET AND PINK ZEBRA VENDORS.
Video from last year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUMh1YqWXxY (entertainment and activities will vary this year due to covid-19)
Please stay up to date with public health guidelines from cdc.gov.
The health and welfare of our staff, volunteers and visitors is our highest priority. Bring your hand sanitizer and masks. Please follow social distance guidelines, we have plenty of room to roam. Common areas are frequently sanitized. If you are sick, please stay home. cdc.gov