The Chamber publishes these events on our Event Calendar as a service for our members and community based on information that is provided to us.
The information submitted to the Chamber belongs to the author and does not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the Chamber.
Small Businesses Growing Global
Join the Pasco EDC, As we bring together the best resource partners to teach you how you can expand your company into international markets.
- Grant Opportunities
- Market Discovery
- Financing Opportunities
- Benefits of Trade Missions
Opening Session: EFI & Florida's Trade:
- Manuel "Manny" Mencia, Senior VP of International Trade & Business Development, Enterprise Florida Inc. (Opening Session: Florida's Trade)
- Joseph Bell, CGBP, Enterprise Florida Inc. (Ecporting Resources-Grants for International Business Development Virtual Options)
- Eileen Rodriguez, MBA, Florida SBDC (Benefits of creating export marketing plans and identifying your markets)
- Sandro Murtas, CICP, CGBP (Financial resources and loans available for trade opportunities)
- Dan Bjerk, U.S. Commercial Service (Platform to pair you with relevant international business development opportunities)
- Juan Jose Sabines, Consul General of Mexico in Orlando
- Andreas T. Siegel, Consul General of Federal Republic of Germany in Miami
- Rodrigo DA Costa Fonseca, Deputy Consul of Brazil in Miami
- Amalie Motor Oil
- Dixie Belle Paint Company
- Enterprise Florida
- SBA U.S. Small Business Administrations
- America's SBDC Florida
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- U.S. Commercial Service-United States of America Department of Commerce