The Chamber publishes these events on our Event Calendar as a service for our members and community based on information that is provided to us.
The information submitted to the Chamber belongs to the author and does not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the Chamber.
Spread over 60 acres, feature five haunted houses:
* Ravenhill Asylum (a new): Due to deteriorating conditions and negligent management practices, the Florida Department of Health ordered the doors closed on Mar 2, 1993 and find "suitable accommodations" for its remaining patients.
However, chief psychiatrist Dr. Monroe feared the undiscovered, illegal "treatment" of Ravenhill Asylum's patients would be disclosed by other institutions if they were transferred. Instead, Dr. Monroe ordered the asylum sealed with the remaining patients inside, falsified reports and chained the front doors.
Alon, deranged and demented, the patients in Ravenhill Asylum were left to their own devices. Roaming the halls, they amuse themselves with new "experiments", always looking for their next victim.
WARNING interactive attraction, choose wisely - explore the asylum and just watch the action OR "mark" yourself to truly interact with the creatures within (must be 18 years old to be "marked"). Those who opt-in for a truly interactive experience may be grabbed, held back, sent into hidden cells, removed from their group or even forced to remain....
* Demon's Revenge: Not much is known about the village of Avalon. Scribes and notes within old journals suggest a location, but the exact whereabouts are unknown. Those who stumble upon the location of the portal to hell are grasped by a dark force, thrust into an alternate reality where the souls of the townsfolk are eternally subjected to the demon's revenge....
* Rage 3D: Are you a sane person? Would you venture into a world built by your subconscious?
Prepare to have your senses assaulted by strange stimuli that makes it hard to discern what's up and what's down.
Walk through rooms that will twist, turn and rotate making you question where you are putting your next step. Yes, the walls will squeeze in and reach out for you....that is normal for this type of thing.
Abnormal creatures, figures and clowns will blend in with the environment around you in a barrage of colors, shapes and architecture making you question what is living and what is a figment of your psyche.
Surrender the sensation of sound as roaring music is pumped into the rooms that make screaming at the strange encounters meaningless. They can't hear you. No one can.
A few Rules:
1. What happens inside STAYS HERE....including your friends if they get lost
2. You can't leave until the experience is over....no matter how insane you might get
3. Don't be alarmed by the clown with the chainsaw....he's here for your pleasure
* Blackpool Prison: Where they sent the truly horrible criminals, high security for the worst of the worst. At least until the blackout.
WARNING interactive attraction, choose wisely - explore the asylum and just watch the action OR "mark" yourself to truly interact with the creatures within (must be 18 years old to be "marked"). Those who opt-in for a truly interactive experience may be grabbed, held back, sent into hidden cells, removed from their group or even forced to remain...
* Bloodwater Bayou: Passersby have a nasty tendency to go missing while trying to take in the still water at twilight.
Deeper legends mention a priestess who walks the backwaters with a bone headdress, a necklace made of fingers and a trail of bloody footsteps. The priestess was obsessed with the notion that the waters of the bayou must be purified by hypnotizing the innocent with Hoodoo magic and transporting them to an alternate plane of existence. While the plane looks like ours, the shadows are crawling with demons, monsters and shar teeth waiting to rend you flesh from bone.
The only means of escape for those who fall prey to the priestess falls at the feet of the shift and powerful Papa Legba, the Speaker of the Dead.
* Zombie Paintball Assault: The RED ZONE is NOW OPEN for some Good Ol' Fashion Zombie Slayin'.
(This is so intense it requires a separate ride ticket, available at checkout: choose Recruit Package w/100 Paintballs for $11.95; Specialist Package w/200 Paintballs for $16.95 or Sniper Package w/300 Paintballs for $21.95)
*A General Admission ticket is required to enter SCREAM-A-GEDDON and participate in Zombie Paintball Assault, but the General Admission, VIP "Fast Pass" and SUPER VIP "Fast Pass" tickets do not grant admission to Zombie Paintball Assault*
Bonzo's Beer Garden: Bonzo used to live a life full of blood, carnage and gore just like any other respectable clown, but had trouble making ends meet. If was hard to make cash when the job was literally killing off the clientele, making it difficult to have repeat customers. Looking around for a second passion, Bozo found an alternative to bloodshed and massacre: Craft beer brewing.
Long hard days of working on different brews turned into long months without seeing a dollar in his pocket from all his endeavor. The beer was too "irony", the color was too red, and the beer drinkers didn't appreciate their own fingers being cut off and used as a garnish in the seasonal brews.
Then one night, reminiscing over a sharp butcher knife, Bonzo had a grand idea; instead of making the beer himself, coerce all of the local vendors to sell their beers under his name.
Bozo was, if anything, incredibly persuasive with a sharp blade or a steel bat and so it was rather easy to get all of the best local brew masters to "agree".
Fully stocked with all the best local craft beers around. Bozo and his bat-crazy bar-mates Bobo, Icky & Chuckles and help them make a killing
* Monster Midway: The new Monster Midway food count features four new food trucks serving a variety of delicious food. A full list of details and menus can be found below.
- Vato's Tacos
- Wild Pines Pizza
- Sunkissed Sweets
- Decadent Drinks - Coffee, Tea, & More (features hot chocolate, Kahwa coffee, flavored lattes, brewed tea, and cold beverages)
- Bonzo's Beer Garden (features a rotating assortment of craft beer, including seasonal brews)
- An array of terrifying monsters
- An assortment of beer and wine, including Bonzo's Beer Garden
- A wide selection of hot and cold drinks
- Your favorite grilled, fried and cooked foods
- A fully stocked gift shop carrying SCREAM-A-GEDDON branded merchandise
- Awesome midway games
- SCREAM-A-GEDDON photo spots
- And More!
Click Here To Read Past Newsletters