The Chamber publishes these events on our Event Calendar as a service for our members and community based on information that is provided to us.
The information submitted to the Chamber belongs to the author and does not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the Chamber.
SBDC - Financing Your Business - Free Online Seminar
Topic: Access to Capital
Are you looking for money for your business? Are you considering a SBA loan? This seminar will help you zero in on the right funding choices for your business and avoid money scams. Our financing veteran will educate you on how to ask for a loan, get prepared for the bank and where to find money in a tight-fisted economy. You'll explore:
- SBA loans: when, where and how to apply
- How to plan your financing request to banks
- Which banks are making loan
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Six Cs of credit and how credit scores effect your business
- The fundamentals of royalties, licensing and supplier credit
- Busting the myths about small business grants