The Chamber publishes these events on our Event Calendar as a service for our members and community based on information that is provided to us.
The information submitted to the Chamber belongs to the author and does not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the Chamber.
East Pasco Summer Natural Fish and Snorkel Camp at Withlacoochee River Park
Sign your children ages 8-15 up now.
The children will meet at Shelter #2 each day and will travel on a bus daily to various snorkeling trips.
This 3 day camp features daily snorkeling adventures, outdoor sports and games, woods and water exploration, crafts, guest speakers and much more.
There are only 20 spots available.
- Child must pass swim test
- Must provide a snorkel, mask and flippers
- Must provide a personal flotation device (PFD)
- Veterans Memorial Park Aquatic Center - Hudson
- Sunwest Park - Hudson
- Rainbow River, KP Hole County Park, - Dunnellon
Click Here To Read Past Newsletters