Discover Dade City
Highlighting our "East Pasco Region"
"KEY NOTE SPEAKER"
Dewey Mitchell is a proud third generation real estate professional and co-owner of Capstone Tropical Holdings, Inc., which is comprised of: Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Florida Properties Group—Commercial & Residential Divisions; Capstone Title; Capstone Insurance & Cornerstone Facilities Management.
A leader of one of the Tampa Bay areas leading real estate firms since 1984. Mitchell maintains an active interest in the marketing of
commercial, industrial, acreage and mixed-use properties, with his
primary emphasis in the Tampa Bay area.
Thursday, November 29, 2019
Doors Open for Check In at: 8:00 AM
Program 8:45 AM - 1:00 PM
Cost includes Breakfast, Snacks, Coffee & Juice
Price: $25 (limited seating)
First Panel: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Break: 10:00 AM - 10:15 AM
Second Panel: 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
Key Note Speaker: 11:15 AM - 11:45 AM
Closing by Presenting Sponsor: 11:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Networking: 12:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Pasco-Hernando State College, East Campus
36727 Blanton Road
Dade City, FL 33525-7599
For more information or questions: 352-567-3769
To Register: www.DiscoverDadeCity.org
Why Should You Attend / Partner?
- Raise your awareness of development opportunities in the East Pasco area—both commercial and residential
- Network with developers, brokers, agents, property owners and business decision makers
- Showcase your firm to scores of potential development decision makers and industry partners
- Gain insight and learn opportunities available from some of the area’s top influencer and visionary thinkers
First Panel “Why did you invest in the East Pasco area?”
- Jason Newmyer, Administrator, AdventHealth Dade City
- Bill Cronin, President and CEO, Pasco Economic Development Group
- Michael Lawson, Director of Land Development, Metro Development Group
- Larry Guilford, Sun America Realty, LLC
- Dave Rabon, Berkshire Hathaway, representing Dade City Business Center
Second Panel “What’s Happening in East Pasco?”
- Ron Oakley, Pasco County Commissioner
- Danny Burgess, Florida State House Representative
- Camille Hernendez, Mayor Dade City
- Kurt Browning, Superintendent, Pasco County Schools
- David Gwynn, Secretary, Florida Department of Transportation