Discover Dade City
Highlighting our "East Pasco Region"
"KEY NOTE SPEAKER"
Dewey Mitchell is a proud third generation real estate professional and co-owner of Capstone Tropical Holdings, Inc., which is comprised of: Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Florida Properties Group—Commercial & Residential Divisions; Capstone Title; Capstone Insurance & Cornerstone Facilities Management.
A leader of one of the Tampa Bay areas leading real estate firms since 1984. Mitchell maintains an active interest in the marketing of
commercial, industrial, acreage and mixed-use properties, with his
primary emphasis in the Tampa Bay area.
Thursday, November 29, 2019
Doors Open for Check In at: 8:00 AM
Program 8:45 AM - 1:00 PM
Cost includes Breakfast, Snacks, Coffee & Juice
Price: $25 (limited seating)
First Panel: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Break: 10:00 AM - 10:15 AM
Second Panel: 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
Key Note Speaker: 11:15 AM - 11:45 AM
Closing by Presenting Sponsor: 11:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Networking: 12:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Pasco-Hernando State College, East Campus
36727 Blanton Road
Dade City, FL 33525-7599
For more information or questions: 352-567-3769
To Register: www.DiscoverDadeCity.org
Why Should You Attend / Partner?
- Raise your awareness of development opportunities in the East Pasco area—both commercial and residential
- Network with developers, brokers, agents, property owners and business decision makers
- Showcase your firm to scores of potential development decision makers and industry partners
- Gain insight and learn opportunities available from some of the area’s top influencer and visionary thinkers
First Panel “Why did you invest in the East Pasco area?”
- Jason Newmyer, Administrator, Florida Hospital Dade City
- Bill Cronin, President and CEO, Pasco Economic Development Group
- Michael Lawson, Director of Land Development, Metro Development Group
- Larry Guilford, Sun America Realty, LLC
- Dave Rabon, Berkshire Hathaway, representing Dade City Business Center
Second Panel “What’s Happening in East Pasco?”
- Ron Oakley, Pasco County Commissioner
- Danny Burgess, Florida State House Representative
- Camille Hernendez, Mayor Dade City
- Kurt Browning, Superintendent, Pasco County Schools
- David Gwynn, Secretary, Florida Department of Transportation
Presented by The Greater Dade City Chamber of Commerce, the Realtors Associations of East, Central Pasco and Greater Tampa and proudly supported by theses fine businesses and organizations.