Annual Kumquat Festival® in
"Historic Downtown Dade City"
Eastern Pasco County's, Biggest Most Distinctive Event
March 27, 2021 • 9am-5pm (NEW DATE)
Vendors application online process - Is Open Now at our WEB APP KumquatFestival.org
(however we are still waiting on Approval of Event Permit from the City of Dade City to hold our festival in our downtown).
You will need to Print Instructions, read and follow carefully, make sure your application process is complete (Incomplete Applications will not be accepted).
ONLY REGISTER 1 TIME (SAVE YOUR USER ID & PASSWORD SO YOU CAN LOG IN)
Explore our 2021 Live Map (estimated to be live end of Jan 2021) to:
- visit our Sponsor's booths and say thank you for all of their support - they also have great info or items you don't want to miss
- looking to get healthier? our Sponsors in the Health & Wellness section are there to help
- looking for that perfect item or just shopping until you drop? see what all of our vendors are offering
- want to try kumquat pie, kumquats or other items? you can see which vendor has it
- hungry or thirsty? see what all of our food vendors are selling
- need help or have questions? visit our info booths (also find atm's & comfort stations)
- forget what Park and Ride you came in on? don't worry you'll never get lost
- bring the kids to enjoy the Kid's Corral activities
- check out the Car & Truck Show
- get in touch with the vendors after the festival - map will stay live until fall of 2021
- 2021 Kumquat Festival Quilt Challenge (estimate to be linked soon)
- 2021 Guide to Enjoying the Festival
- 2021 Festival Car & Truck Show Flyer (estimate to be linked end Nov 2020)
- Visit Dade City - Dade City Merchan'ts Video
- The Greater Dade City Chamber of Commerce YouTube Channel (see videos of Dade City & the Kumquat Festival)
Come and enjoy the unique, quaint and family fun of "old Florida" during our Annual Kumquat Festival® in historic downtown Dade City - it's one of a kind!!!
The Greater Dade City Chamber of Commerce has established a flagship event that celebrates everything that makes the Dade City area unique, while encouraging visitors to participate in the fun! Since the nearby town of St. Joseph was already known as the Kumquat Capital of the World, the Chamber of Commerce decided that this little fruit with a funny name could be the focus of an annual festival.
As many as 35,000 people attend our one day event every year, with over 200 vendors and 20 sponsors participating, filling our historic Downtown core. Here, visitors can enjoy all kinds of tasty kumquat treats, from kumquat pie to kumquat cookies, smoothies, ice cream, marmalade, and even kumquat salsa.
Dade City's Annual Kumquat Festival®, will be held Saturday, March 27, 2021 - 9am to 5pm (due to Coronoviruse we have moved our festival from the Last Saturday in January, as held in the past to this new date. We want to continue to keep everyone safe) has become extremely popular for its homegrown, family-friendly entertainment. Visitors can listen to local entertainment, get their face painted, look at antique cars, and shop for arts and crafts.
Fun Activities to SEE & DO at the festival include: Arts & Crafts, Delicious Food (from our local restaurants, food vendors and food trucks), Car & Truck Show, Farmer's Market, Kumquat Kids Corral, Kumquats, Kumquat Pie & Products, Quilt Challenge and our wonderful Sponsors.
Admission is FREE, city owned public parking downtown is FREE and the experience of a unique, authentic and fun filled festival is unforgettable.
Directions to Dade City
— From Interstate 75 — east on Highway 52 to Downtown Dade City (on Festival Day - free satellite parking at the Pasco Fairgrounds on US Highway 52 coming into Dade City, free shuttle to the Festival)
— From US Highway 301 — north or south follow into Downtown Dade City (on Festival Day - free satellite parking across from Jarrett Ford, free shuttle to the Festival)
Come and join us — for more information call our Chamber at 352-567-3769
Leading up to Festival Day
Leading up to Festival Day -
Kicking off the Festival Month is the first Saturday of March is "Strolling Saturday's" in Downtown with the shops and restaurants open, the first Saturday of March the "Dade City Cruise-In" featuring hundreds of cool cars, thousands of attendees, great food and Downtown Dade City shopping.
Many of our visitors come back after the Festival to see the Historic Courthouse and experience more of everything there is to enjoy in Downtown Dade City. Check out all of the information under our "Visitor Center" tab including our Shopping & Dining Guide under Shopping or Dining.
10News WTSP 2020 Annual Kumquat Festival
Celebrating the kumquat 10News
MOR-TV 2020 Annual Kumquat Festival Video 1
MOR-TV 2020 Annual Kumquat Festival Video 2
Click Here To Read Past Newsletters
With the recent cancellations of so many Events, please contact the event directly to make sure it is still scheduled. Thank you.
A Special Thanks to our 2021 Headlining Sponsor for Their Generous Partnership